Wednesday 9 December 2009

I'm back ...

Some would say I’m joining the blog bandwagon rather late and that I’m behind on the times and more suited to the dated arena of social networking sites like Myspace and Facebook. In honest truth, I began my blogging career over a year ago but have since taken a break and indulged in various pursuits.

A Blogging Revival

Whilst I freelance for various news providers I also have a few days here and there with some downtime. In saying that, why not demonstrate and improve my writing skills by getting back to my blog page and having a wee scribble.  My good friend and former housemate Kat has kept up with her blog for a while now, and when I do have the time to take a peak and a read I find her reflections and stories a-class. So lets see if I can keep up with the rest of you and produce some novel and interesting pieces of work ...

Keep it real,

Luke dC

No comments: