Thursday 20 May 2010

Fitting in ..

Good afternoon Bloggers ..
It's a rather cool day here in Dorset. The sun's shining beautifully but it doesn't seem to generate enough heat for me to justify lounging outside in my shorts, not yet anyway ... Dangit! 

Speaking of shorts, the ones I speak of wearing right now are my old slim fit denims which I bought ages ago. I used to work at H&M back in my student days and I can remember buying these little beauties with my staff discount, ooohh yeaah! It would be fair to say that I was a bit slimmer back then, haha, and I literally slid into them a treat. The last time I tried them on (which was probably last summer) I was severely DENIED. They barely fit and were totally uncomfortable. Devastating to say the least.


Anyway, I remember saying to a friend just a few days ago that I really wanted to drop some pounds so I can wear them to Glastonbury which is only a few weeks away. And low and behold I gave 'em a go and hey presto! They fit and with room to spare, hahaha. I bet you're thinking "what a big girl". But hey, what's your beef?

No comments: