Tuesday 18 May 2010

Not this time

"We really like you and your passion for news. Its been really difficult to choose between you and another applicant, I was actually considering flipping a coin, that's how close it was" ...

These are the gracious words which were supposed to soften the blow of rejection, and in some ways they did. To know that I was whittled down to the final two applicants was a welcome boost in morale. My pile of rejected applications stands tall, but recent interviews and feedback would suggest that things are starting to improve, and as my dear Mum would say "it's simply a matter of time" ...

When this time comes, it will be glorious ... Until then, freelance continues.

2 comments:

The Queen of Hearts said...

I wouldn't worry about -- I can tell just by reading your blog that you're an extremely bright person, so it's only a matter of time before someone recognizes your talents.

well after this, I should thinking nothing of falling down stairs

Luke Anthony said...

Thanks so much, your kind words mean alot :D
X