Friday 16 April 2010

Hit or Miss?

So I'm feeling slightly excited about something. What it is, I have absolutely no idea. Maybe I'm just feeling good about myself so far today, haha. A light fluttering sensation in my tummy would best describe my state at the moment, strange I know right. But either way it's rather nice.

So far today I've been pretty active on the job front, contacting my freelance employers and telling them I'm "good to go", available in the coming weeks (EMPLOY ME ALREADY). I've been waiting to hear from the BBC for a while now about the state of my application. A kind lady at HR told me they are shortlisting. I'm not sure if waiting this long is a good or bad thing? Well, I guess they haven't said  no yet right? Fingers crossed ..

Plus they're are a good 7 jobs I'm going to apply for later today, busy times .. lol. I feel this post is rather scatty and most likely not very well written. If you're reading this I'm sure you're probably wishing you were digging for potatoes or something. I'm not going to bother reading this back, so lets say it's a first draft yes? Please? Lovely jubley. I'll post from the radio station tomorrow, ciao for now ..

Beaut day today, take a look .. Bournemouth beach!



xXx

No comments: